Being able to earn more money and living more happily and living a healthier life are the most cherished wishes that we secretly, and occasionally publicly share with ourselves at the start of each year, and 2022 is not going to be any different. Alongside money we also wish ourselves and our neighbors and friends alike good health, abundant blessings, the grace of God and happiness, however, we are aware that if we have more money , it is a sign that God has answered all of our requests. In order to make the New Year better than the prior one, we write down our New Year resolutions and pray that all our desires are fulfilled. Unfortunately, these resolutions are more frequently than not lost a couple of weeks into the New Year as life sweeps us around.
Many believe that to be successful, you must make goals and plans, and then follow through with your plans , and everything will be all good. It’s not a great concept. Instead of making plans and make notes of goals, make sure you ask yourself specific questions first. To ensure that you are positioned to earn more money by 2022, you must be guided by questions . these are the seven most important questions to inquire about.
1. What is the amount of money I wish to earn? It’s a simple, almost cliché question, yet this is the first thing you need to ask yourself. It’s the way to get where you want to go. It is essential to know what you’d like to achieve in 2022 before you take on any other task. The more precise your figure, the higher chance you’ll earn it. Don’t say that you want to earn more money or lots of money. Instead, say I’d like to earn $1 million or $50,000 in 2022. If you can do this, your mind will go to play and create forces that assist you in achieving your goal. Humans are drawn to accuracy, so if you wish to reach the goal you’ve set, make it clear about what your goal is in terms of the exact number. Don’t be too optimistic by setting an ambitious targets. It’s a mental thing. If you’re making $15,000, why set your sights on $20,000 when you could set your sights on $150,000, which is 10X your current earnings?
2. What I’m doing currently making me more money in my pocket? A lot of people enjoy doing things that make them famous or loved and admired, but often don’t even think about whether they’re adding more money to their pockets. As you’ve already guessed, time is among the most precious resources , and once it’s gone it’s gone for good. Therefore, you must use your time prudently. If you’re ever asked or enticed to take action, you must think about whether this going to result in more money into my pocket? If not then don’t take it on. If you do you’re cheating yourself since you could have utilized that time for something else that could have put more money into your pocket or increased the size of your bank account. Make time for yourself and, as much as you can do not overstretch yourself by tackling too many tasks and projects that do not put money in your pockets.
3. What can you do in order to increase my income by doubling, triple or even 10X my income? In 2022, think of ways you can increase your earnings exponentially, not gradually. If you’re making $10,000, consider ways to increase it by one month or three months to reach $20,000 or 10x it to $100,000. If you’re working a 9 – 5 work as an employee, consider ways you can switch jobs to earn twice as much or how you could you request your employer to increase your salary by a third. If you’re self-employed , can you modify your strategy to increase your earnings? Every day through 2022, make sure you have a pencil and paper at hand and explore the various combinations that can allow you to increase by double, quadruple or even 10X your income.
4. What price will I pay to reach my goal income? According to the old saying “No Cross, No Crown.” Many people prefer eating omelets, but they do not like breaking eggs. This is a self-delusion. As the year progresses, be prepared and ready to pay whatever price you want and take on any burden, and do what you can to earn more money in 2022. Do you require the prestigious certification? Are you looking to relocate to a different state or an entirely different country, depending on your situation? Do you require learning the basics of cryptocurrency Forex trade, marketing content, online business or any other new skill needed to double the amount you’re earning now? If you’re not willing sacrifice anything to reach your goal, then you’re restricting your options.
5. How can I find help to earn more money in 2022? Many people suffer from confidence issues and find it difficult to seek assistance. Certain people are lone-wolfers who prefer to work on their own. This is also a mental thing. The only thing you need to remember is there’s people around the globe who are willing to assist you , if you just ask and did it in a respectful manner. Be aware that you aren’t begging. Believing in yourself is to devalue yourself and to undervalue your worth. Remember, you’re not seeking a handout. What you’re trying to do is honestly ask how to get from here to where you want to go? You could even inquire on Google and YouTube as well as Facebook and a myriad of other social media platforms. Join online communities. There are many ways to ask for assistance, so if you’re looking to earn more money in 2022, make asking for help one of the most important ways to do things during the New Year.
6. What number of lives do I wish to be able to touch? The Dr. Peter Diamandis, the co-founder of Singularity University and the author of two bestsellers, Bold and Abundance, once stated, if you’re looking to become a billionaire, be a part of a billion lives. If you’re looking to earn more money by 2022, you have to be prepared to touch more lives. What are you able to do? You can be a community mobilizer , just as former president Barack Obama was before he was elected president. You can start your own blog or podcast and speak out against bad management in your community. You could set up an online school similar to Khan Academy. There are a lot of ways to earn more money in 2022 by touching more people and making a huge impact. The only thing you need to be aware of in the back of your mind is that earning more money isn’t for your own personal gain.
7. Why am I trying to earn more money by 2022? In the previous paragraph it is important to be aware in the back of your mind that earning more money isn’t for your own personal ego. If you are looking to earn more money by 2022, you need to have a compelling “Why” that goes beyond the ordinary. You don’t want to earn more money simply because you want to purchase an expensive Rolls Royce, build a larger mansion, or purchase an Island just for yourself. You require a strong “Why” as the more compelling your “Why” is, the stronger you’ll be to face challenges when things get difficult. When your “Why” has weak foundations, you’ll quit when you face the first hurdle or experience an unintentional setback. A “Why” like influencing more lives and creating a more positive world, and serving humanity are examples of “Why” that stand over time. Find a compelling “Why” to guide your path and you’ll earn more in 2022.
These are the top seven questions you need to ask yourself in order to earn more money in 2022. The first step is to ask yourself what amount of money I would like to earn and then thinking long and thoughtfully about that amount. Without a goal, everything else will be an ineffective exercise. Then, you ask yourself: is my current activity making me more money in my pocket? The next question is, what can I do to double , triple or quadruple or even 10X my earnings? This is followed by the question of what price I am willing to pay to reach my goal income? Then , you narrow down how I can get help to earn more money? The next thing to consider is the number of lives I wish to be able to touch? The final question is what motivates me to want to earn more money? If you are able to ask these questions, and then consistently to find answers, you’ll earn more in 2022 than you did over the past 10 years all together. I guarantee.
Paul Uduk is the creator of Book Writing Clinic (BWC) that aims to help train 1 million writers with flourishing professional empires across Africa. He is also the founder of iBMCer which is a comprehensive program that teaches you how to create online assets and businesses. The author is the co-author of 7 books among them Bridges to the Customer’s Heart which is dubbed The Book of Customer Service, with the endorsements of Pascal Dozie (MTN Chairman), Ben Ofungwu (ISN Chairman), Tony Elumelu (UBA Chairman) and Nkechi Obi (GMD Techno Oil). The late, internationally acclaimed inspirational speaker Richmond Dayo Johnson, has described Paul to be “One of Nigeria’s most authentic and experiential writers.” A master trainer Paul is the founder of Vision & Talent Training Group which has clients that include Fortune 500 and some of the biggest companies in Nigeria, such as Dangote, First Bank, Techno Oil and Nestoil Group (whose clients include ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell, Agip, and NNPC and many other companies). Paul has been mentioned in The Guardian, Vanguard, NTA, SilverBird TV, Business Day and Success Digest Extra. A Platinum Author with EzineArticles.Com His E-Product Development Blueprint For Beginners was released on Medium, and has been downloaded more than 1,000 times.